- Price 440A flavorful, sweet, tart taste dried cherries are a perfect addition to your diet. The dried cherry contains a good source of Vitamin C which supports the growth of tissues and helps in the wound healing after injury. Dried cherries are popularly used in salads, sandwiches, or in whole grain muffins, they simply taste like heaven.
- Price 320A better alternative to sugar candy and sweets is dried fruits and Dry Mango is irresistibly tasty and also rich in calories and carbohydrates. The sugar in mango is a source of energy to the brain and the fiber content supports the digestive tract. Dried mango has enriching benefits.
- Price 850How about homemade raisins? It is plumper and tastier than the normal raisins you get in the market. Fruit papa, provides quality dehydrated grapes that are quality rich, nutritious, tasty and enriching. The dehydrated grapes are obtained through a simple process.
- The fruits are laid on a clean dehydrated tray after washing thoroughly in water.
- The grapes with seeds are cut into halves and is placed in a dehydrator at a temperature of 135 degrees.
- It is dehydrated for 24-48 hrs.
- Price 1,300Pistachio or Pista is a fruit, the yellow colored seed kernel which is covered by the fruit , is actually eaten as it is edible. This nutrient-rich nut has a lot of health benefits. The greenish colored nut is tasty and served best as the snack or topped on sweets and ice-creams.
- Price 1,400A crunchy, tasty and most loved nut all over, is rich in vitamins and minerals.It is generally considered to be an energy booster and is widely used in ice-creams, fruit salads, sweets, and snacks. The cashew nut is attached to the pear-shaped fruit, which resembles a clapper in the bell.The fruit to which the nut is attached at the bottom is called “ Cashew Apples”.Cashew nuts apart from being tasty is also very nutritious.