- Price 100We all know that apples are nutritious. The juicy, sweet apples are an absolute blessing for your diet. It is always considered as the “Miracle food”. Apples are best served as milkshakes, chunks, dessert etc. Apple pie is considered to be the favorite dessert of children.
- Price 120With a pale yellow peel, the Manzano bananas are best eaten when the skin is covered with black spots. They are much sweeter than Candavish bananas. They have the flavour of apple and strawberry and sometimes referred as apple bananas. The Manzano bananas are packed with health benefitting nutrients and are absolutely good for health.
- Price 65It is a healthy choice to include green grapes in your daily diet. These grapes are rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K. It has a rich source of potassium and iron too. Did you know that one cup of green seedless grapes has 0.54 mg of iron? Needless to say, they are healthy and nutritious.
- Price 200Fresh Indian Kashmir apples, grown in the Himalayan hills are popular throughout the world for its crispy texture. The apples are blush red, slightly stripped, medium in size and conical in shape. The fruit has a good aroma, nicely flavoured and attractive in appearance. It is grown in full bloom in the month of October. The fruit is found in plenty in the month of October and stays fresh for a long period.
- Price 120Sweet Lime or Mosambi has a sweet taste and mildly flavored. It is exclusively served as juice. It does not get ripened off the tree and hence must be picked only after it’s ripened. They can be kept fresh up to two weeks at room temperature or up to eight weeks, if refrigerated. It has a rich source of Vitamin C and potassium.
- Price 36Papaya, a pear-shaped fruit is soft, sweet and has a butter-like consistency. This exotic fruit with orange colored flesh is an excellent energy booster. Papaya has valuable benefits and was called as the “fruit of angels” by Christopher Columbus. It can be cherished throughout the year.